The TBB 913 from NETZSCH TAURUS Instruments GmbH is easy to operate, offering innovative control and data acquisition options in an intuitive format with ample user guidance. The high-resolution color touch display on the “TBB Control“ cabinet allows for measuring and control with the integrated Single Board Computer, Windows 10 IoT Enterprise 2019 LTSC operating system and TBB software. There is thus no longer any need for manual controls such as switches,
controllers or buttons; the status of the testing system is clearly displayed and the systems prevents any critical operating errors.
Well thought-out details along with the use of high-quality materials guarantee the TBB 913 test system a long product life and a low degree of wear and tear.
- Test chamber with calcium silicate lining, flap with fire-resistant glazing, extractable mounting plate for sample holder, exhaust pit with light measurement system, 2 NiCrNi mantle thermocouples, bidirectional probe, hot-wire anemometer, radiation pyrometer, heat flow meter in accordance with Schmidt-Boelter and linear guided burning distance recorder
- Furnace with sample holder, flap with glass panel, hood, frame, gas installation, radiant panel, burner and sensors; entire furnace made of stainless steel to ensure long product life span and resistance to emissions
- Stainless steel exhaust hood for protection against aggressive gases
- Gas-fueled radiant panel, aluminum, steel, silicate with check valve
- Stainless steel row gas burner with pneumatic shifting option with ignition device, flame detector and check valve
- Stainless steel sample holder with 4 quick-release fasteners for easy sample insertion
- Gas installation with digital gas flow controllers, pressure controllers and magnet valves
- “TBB Control“ measuring and control unit with SBC, 32-GB SATA, Windows 10 IoT Enterprise, measuring and control modules and Ethernet interfaces
- 19“ PC rack, PC, monitor, printer
- Single license for the TBB software
- Various options and accessories for extension of the exhaust system and calibration